Thursday, September 10, 2009

About Me...

There comes a point in a person’s life when you want to try to have it all. That point came for me in June 2007 when I decided to buy a cruise travel agency. I asked myself, “Wouldn’t it be wonderful if I could travel as part of my work and turn people on to the spice of life in a different culture?”

Through my Cravings of a Cruise Diva blog, I want to share my passion for cruise travel with you. Rather than being hauled around in a motor coach from one major tourist attraction to another with hordes of other people while in port, I want the ports of call to come alive for you. I want you to be a part of the happening scene instead of merely observing it. I want you to feel the magic of being in a new, strange land. I want your visit to tantalize all five senses – all the better for you to go home and tell colorful stories to your family and friends.

I look forward to sharing my passion, some advice and help make all your travel experiences better than you could have ever imagined. I welcome your comments and stories as well – this will be fun…

No comments:

Post a Comment